Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I Just got my BC coilovers today. I'll update this periodically with info and pictures.

BC coilover weight
Front: 12.6lbs
Rear: 8.8lbs

OEM strut/spring weight
Front: TBD
Rear: TBD

Awesome instructions with even better grammatical errors lol

Also, good luck filling the warranty card out lol

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Just got done with the install. Gotta say, it was probably one of the easier installs I've done. You need 3 sockets, and a hex key.
Currently I have them all the way down in the front, and 1/4" from the bottom on the rear.
I may raise them up slightly once they settle in a couple weeks. I'm holding off on getting an alignment until I get the height 100% dialed in.
I don't have very much of an impression vs stock as I only drove on them for maybe 5 minutes, so more on that later.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: stuntdoogie

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
946 Posts
Damn dude, your car looks awesome with that stance and thise wheels! What do the BC's run? Looking forward to seeing what you think of em after a few days and weight comparisons.

·
Registered
248 Posts
drop looks perfect. even more so with those wheels!
really interested in what you have to say about the ride quality. If on the softer settings it can be close to OEM, defo be grabbing a set once weather gets better

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Damn dude, your car looks awesome with that stance and thise wheels! What do the BC's run? Looking forward to seeing what you think of em after a few days and weight comparisons.
Hey thanks man, I appreciate it!
I got these for $950 shipped, custom valved to the spring rate I requested.
The place I got them has them on sale for $930 shipped until the 15th I believe. Pm me and I'll give what the link.

drop looks perfect. even more so with those wheels!
really interested in what you have to say about the ride quality. If on the softer settings it can be close to OEM, defo be grabbing a set once weather gets better
So far these ride much much smoother than stock. Handling fees kinda wonky, but my camber and everything is all out of wack. When I get an alignment next weekend it should all come together. I'll give a more in depth review then.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Reactions: Colin1337

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Reactions: rodmoe

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I think im gonna hold off on installing mine. If anyone in the tristate want my New BC Coils ill sell them for $900. This is a great upgrade for people who do their own installs and dont have to spend a few hundred dollars to pay someone to install. Gonna wait for my warranty to expire before I do a suspension upgrade.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hey thanks man, I appreciate it!
I got these for $950 shipped, custom valved to the spring rate I requested.
The place I got them has them on sale for $930 shipped until the 15th I believe. Pm me and I'll give what the link.

So far these ride much much smoother than stock. Handling fees kinda wonky, but my camber and everything is all out of wack. When I get an alignment next weekend it should all come together. I'll give a more in depth review then.

Damn thats not bad at all! PM coming..

1 - 20 of 73 Posts