1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
169 Posts
What all is done to yours? I have the cpe catless downpipe fswerks intake. Borla exhaust. Is that stage 2 or is FMIC stage 2? What makes stage 3? I want to hit at least 220 whp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What all is done to yours? I have the cpe catless downpipe fswerks intake. Borla exhaust. Is that stage 2 or is FMIC stage 2? What makes stage 3? I want to hit at least 220 whp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
COBB AP​
|
FSwerks Intake​
|
35/20 Tint​
|
Milltek Catless DP​
|​
Motegi MR125's​
|​
Custom Valved BC Coilovers​
|​
Custom 2.5" CBE​
Stage 2 is with a fmic. Stage 3 is with everything and a DP I believe. Currently there is only a stage 1 tune. I think 220whp might be pushing it on the stock turbo, I too would like to hit those kind of numbers, we'll see what a more aggressive tune will do for this engine.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Reactions: rodmoe

·
Registered
29 Posts
what map are you using?

A custom road tune would net you the most positive gains, any OTS tune will only get you so far.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what map are you using?

A custom road tune would net you the most positive gains, any OTS tune will only get you so far.
Yes I know. But I'm planning on moving back to CA later this year and don't want to spend the money on a tune 4500ft above sea level, then move back to the beach and have my tune completely thrown off. So for now I'll keep the ots stuff. (I'm running the only map available, stage 1)

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
194whp 250wtq newer dynojet
Really wanted to break 200whp, but I'm thinking the tune is holding me back. As soon as a Stage 3 tune and Cobb's fmic come out, I'll re-dyno to see how much of a difference there is.

View attachment 1659

Those are some very impressive numbers. :D

·
Registered
253 Posts
Dynos looks really even run to run. What is up with the afr going lean early? I assume the 2 graphs are on a different timeline, maybe just a function of the afr probe? I can't believe how lean these cars run at peak torque. DI is magic! Very nice over all though, you should be happy for the time being i hope!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
923 Posts
Once I get Race Access, I will be looking closer into torque targets, timing advance variables and AFR.

Reactions: Colin1337

·
Registered
253 Posts
That spike has to be where he let off. Or their little exhaust sniffer freaked out. Either or.
I was kinda hoping for a little more HP, but I'm happy with how well it pulls

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
I don't think you will have any issue with getting 200whp on that dyno with atr and a little tune tweak. Hopefully cobb is cool about it and releases it for free like they do for everything else, more or less.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I don't think you will have any issue with getting 200whp on that dyno with atr and a little tune tweak. Hopefully cobb is cool about it and releases it for free like they do for everything else, more or less.
Nah, it's already available. Not a Beta system. $149.00 :eek:

Reactions: Colin1337

·
Registered
923 Posts
The Race Access for my MS3 was free and I absolutely LOVED it...

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 43 Posts