Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had my FiSt on the dyno at innovative motorworks today it's a awd mustang dyno. My car has fswerks intake, 2j catless downpipe, and a custom 2.5" exhaust with a vibrant res. and she put down 198hp and 227ftlbs! I was the second car of the day so I doubt it was out of calibration. And my buddy's 14 gt500 was on right after me and made expected numbers as well 555 or something. I will have the sheet and video later tonight/tomorrow. I was expecting 160-170 I the mustang dyno lol just shocked is all that it made so much. No ap stock tune. Anyone else make this much stock tune?

· Registered
1,150 Posts
Mmm with your mods I think thats to be expected. The AP only gives like a 3% HP increase. So I'd say your right where you should be, maybe 5-6whp higher then one would expect. Solid numbers none the less!

Reactions: GreenFiSter

· Registered
488 Posts
Nice stock numbers, get at the AP!

· Registered
923 Posts
Nice. :)

· Registered
7 Posts
So I had my FiSt on the dyno at innovative motorworks today it's a awd mustang dyno. My car has fswerks intake, 2j catless downpipe, and a custom 2.5" exhaust with a vibrant res. and she put down 198hp and 227ftlbs! I was the second car of the day so I doubt it was out of calibration. And my buddy's 14 gt500 was on right after me and made expected numbers as well 555 or something. I will have the sheet and video later tonight/tomorrow. I was expecting 160-170 I the mustang dyno lol just shocked is all that it made so much. No ap stock tune. Anyone else make this much stock tune?
Wow very nice results! I have a similar setup minus the dp but really want one, and the AP. How does the car feel?

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The downpipe realy woke the car up! Pulls harder the whole way to 6k!! I'm going back to the track this weekend and gonna try closer or in 14s lol last time ran 15.6 but wasn't launching! So hoping for better times!

· Registered
49 Posts
notice any clunking noises since the exhaust and downpipe install? had a cobalt before and after catback install noise was terrible.. only reason why i'm hesitant on getting any exhaust lol
did you get yours from LB Smith? they had a green, orange and red one i believe when i was looking!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.