Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry for the low quality pics....they were taken on different days with the last second thought of taking a pic.

Next I will be ordering custom 3D emblems once I decide what I want and ordering yellow and black license plates.

Removed the "Fiesta" badge and moved the ST logo to the right side

6000K Headlight and 3000K Fog HID's

General G-Max AS-03 205/45/17 not installed yet till I receive my Black Mcgard spline lugs and locks from Amazon

35% tint on all windows except winshield

ST All Weather mats

White SMD LED's in the interior, reverse, and license plate

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man I want thos black focus rally wheels on tirerack so bad...im trying to contain myself from ordering them now instead of spring lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
923 Posts
Man I want thos black focus rally wheels on tirerack so bad...im trying to contain myself from ordering them now instead of spring lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Oh yeah... after I destroyed one of my 18x7.5 O.Z. Ulteggeras (and could not get a replacement for my Focus SVT), I went with the black FMS euro wheels from Tirerack. They looked nice but will look MUCH better on the FiST.

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
your favorite eBay store will hook you up. :cool:
Looking good. Yep, Flea bay for the LED's.
This is a common response and I am thankful for you guys helping but, I have bought LED's from ebay in the past and they look like crap. Those look pretty good especially for interior lights. I would rather get ones I know will work and look good then take a shot in the dark with a random ebay shop that I have no clue about.
Thats why I would like more clarification than just ebay.

·
Registered
545 Posts
This is a common response and I am thankful for you guys helping but, I have bought LED's from ebay in the past and they look like crap. Those look pretty good especially for interior lights. I would rather get ones I know will work and look good then take a shot in the dark with a random ebay shop that I have no clue about.
I got mine from Amazon for my license plate. Specifically:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009NOZ4RI/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also, check out superbrightleds.com. They have tons to choose from.

·
Registered
244 Posts
How hard was it to take the Fiesta logo off? Did you just heat it up and run some fishing line behind it and clean it up with some sort of solvent?

·
Registered
743 Posts
How hard was it to take the Fiesta logo off? Did you just heat it up and run some fishing line behind it and clean it up with some sort of solvent?
I did mine as well. Just slowly heated up the logo with a heat gun. The logo came off in two pieces with my fingers. Most of the stickem came off with it. I them heated the remaining stickem just a tad more and it came off really easy and clean.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Hair dryer works too if you don't have a heat gun. You can run floss or fishing wire behind the emblem if you need to.

·
Registered
773 Posts
A lot of times with a new car, a little heat and it comes off without any residue left over. Even if there is some its not hard to get off.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just did mine with dental floss, fingers for whatever was holding it in, and goo gone. No reason to heat. Took less than 5 minutes

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
490 Posts
Your choice, I look at reputable sellers before I buy. The LED's I got were perfect.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts