Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just dropped my FiSt off at a local shop in carslile pa. Innovative motor works and their building me a 2.5" cat back with a vibrant resonator and dual 2.5 tips. They do great work an their a bunch of cool guys. Getting the car back tomorrow will take some more pics then and a video if I can. I love how it looks so far!! Can't wait!

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
No rear section muffler?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can figure that out once I get the car back! And no I didn't want a rear muffler. If I ever go catless I'll be using a magnaflow muffler at the back! I like loud. And on the weight should be less since no muffler not sure!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just got the car back! It's actually not super loud a lot quieter then I expected I love it! I'll try to put some more pics up! It was pricy but I couldn't be happier!!

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah they do! If I go catless it'll deff need a muffler tho. I'm working on figuring out a video now lol I'm not computer smart hah

·
Registered
369 Posts
Turbo's really quiet down exhausts. My 135 is full straight piped and catless....very manageable for driving. It'd get a bit old for DD, but it's great for a weekend toy :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In car windows down little 1st-4th pull!

outside phone was a little close lol

yeah haha before this I had a 20th ae gti and was catless with vibrant res and magnaflow muffler sounded awesome. Also had it straight piped with a 50trim turbo and it wasn't to loud sounded wicked under boost lol

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was supposed to drop mine off this past Wednesday, but the kids ended up having off school so it had to wait. I was going to ask about a 2.75" turbo back exhaust. No resonator or cat with a muffler. I was also thinking about doing a single oval tip, just to be different.

Did you save any $ going with a custom exhaust over buying a pre-made one?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well not really but kinda at the same time. It was basically same price as mrt's exhaust but I didn't have to waste any of my time putting it on. And I get these pretty welds. Lol but after hearing it I'm glad I went this route. I love how it sounds and looks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts