Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I started with the mods, last weekend we fitted the Triple R Composites front splitter, I also fitted a a Finsport CAI kit, top inducrion pipe from JS Performance and I painted my engine cover.

Other cosmetics are the alloys that I painted Metallic Grey, the white Ford Gel badges and the Richbrook aerial to replace the fugly long Beesting they come out with.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Looks really good! Did you paint the engine cover yourself or hav it done?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys, Yes, I painted the cover myself. Just takes time, wet sadn paper, patience and polish and wax after being painted. I got the badges from www.teamtorquesteer.co.uk, and you can get them in any color you want, even Pink of you so desire. Very hig quality.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Another thing i really like is the red pin strip around the edge of the grill. I may have to steal that from you :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The splitter I got from Triple R Composites in the UK, the Gel badegs from teamtorquesteer.co.uk. You are from SA right Takuarc? Look on www.fordstownerssa.co.za, there will be a group buy on splitters again soon, we saved a load on shipping.

@ focusedintntions, go ahead buddy, I dont have patent rights on it. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
The splitter I got from Triple R Composites in the UK, the Gel badegs from teamtorquesteer.co.uk. You are from SA right Takuarc? Look on www.fordstownerssa.co.za, there will be a group buy on splitters again soon, we saved a load on shipping.

@ focusedintntions, go ahead buddy, I dont have patent rights on it. :)
Thanks dude. Ye. From SA. Will definitely check the group buy out.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
923 Posts
Looking great!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts