Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that' i'm not on my phone i can type up a slightly longer review. The midrange around town is sooo much better. Below 3k the engine is more responsive and pulls so much harder. 3rd gear @ 25mph now pulls like 2nd used to. 1st gear is useless, tires just spin. I only drove around for about 20 minutes last night as I ran errands around town, but so far color me impressed. I'm curious to see how it does at highway speeds, but sadly it'll prob have to wait till the weekend.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It'll be interesting to see how it does after I get used to it a bit haha.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Reactions: focusedintntions

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do as well...but sadly it looks like we're getting hit with another 18+ inches starting tomorrow afternoon through thursday. It'll be a while before i can put the summers back on. Hopefully for my bday! Need it to warm up so I can start to part out my other car and get it ready to sell.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
More frackin snow....ugh! Im so sick of this shit! So envious of those that live in warmer climate areas enjoying their ST's the way it was meant to be enjoyed. And on top of it all the salt and snow plows ruining the roads....ive never seen so many potholes at once in my life. Im starting to feel ive made a mistake and shouldve bought a 4x4...smh. /rant

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
More frackin snow....ugh! Im so sick of this shit! So envious of those that live in warmer climate areas enjoying their ST's the way it was meant to be enjoyed. And on top of it all the salt and snow plows ruining the roads....ive never seen so many potholes at once in my life. Im starting to feel ive made a mistake and shouldve bought a 4x4...smh. /rant

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
You have company, my friend. Every year that goes by makes it harder to tolerate this crap....

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
It was an almost unbearable 75 here in SD county!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
The AP will hold multiple tunes (up to 100 I think?) that can be changed quickly on the fly - if you're making a cross country trip, you can switch to the Economy flash and run 87, and then switch to 93 when you get to wherever your destination is if they have good gas :). Not sure if they have an 87 Performance tune.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My Fiesta was originally going to me here the 27th of January. Got delayed until late Feb. Not too sad, as my current DD is an Audi S4 Avant with Blizzaks. I can't wait for the snow to end. (Really, I just don't want the salt all over (and under) my new car.)

I've already decided I'm getting this tune, so thanks to the OP for the review.

Reactions: focusedintntions
1 - 20 of 26 Posts