Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless I'm blind, I don't see a For Sale section on the ST forum. I realize that we're all relatively new to the car so this may be a bit premature, but there a couple things I'd like to buy and am thinking of selling.

thoughts?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Yep, we need one. :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
I never looked but I'm really surprised this doesn't have one. That's what's going to keep this forums alive for extended periods of time.

Though at this point in the cars life, its probably just wasted bandwidth since 1 out of 100 people might have something to sell lol
True but it's gotta start somewhere. Not really costing any bandwidth to have it there. Eventually it will get use.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
True but it's gotta start somewhere. Not really costing any bandwidth to have it there. Eventually it will get use.
Haha ya, I was being sarcastic. I know it'll get used eventually. Honestly I think we should have a fs/wtb section like on the mazdaspeedforums, you have to pay into it to be able to use it. Keeps scammers out and all the money goes towards bettering the site.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Unless I'm blind, I don't see a For Sale section on the ST forum. I realize that we're all relatively new to the car so this may be a bit premature, but there a couple things I'd like to buy and am thinking of selling.

thoughts?
I asked for an autocross section a couple months ago and nothing's happened yet. Don't hold your breath.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts