Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone! My first post/thread here. I've been lurking for awhile doing research but figured it was time to register.

So I've been shopping for a model with very limited options lately. I do not want the moonroof nor do I want the Recaro package. I think I want the navigation but I'm not sure sure how good Ford's navigation is overall so that's not a must have yet.

I received an offer today for a ingot silver model in my area with the painted wheels option. Also comes with tinted windows and wheel locks. $21,050 OTD.

Unfortunately it's not my first color choice, which is white, however it is in my top three of white, silver and blue.

Would you consider this a good offer for a base model with only one option or should I hold out for better? Not sure what to do just yet.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I think it's a bit high honestly for a base model, and I really do want the white.

What's the lowest you think you could go on a base model? I wonder what the point of too low is.

·
Registered
340 Posts
500 over invoice or so and all rebates, thats a start. thats what i paid for a base with nav. i would say get the nav. even if you dont use the have the complete system is nice.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Well you said OTD which I took to mean everything included like tax title an license and any other whacky dealer "FEES" I have heard with NO options some areas have been getting the car for mid 19's with rebates and all then you add tax an junk on to that so you are in the ballpark.. If you offer too little what are they going to do ? not like you are buying from a person just a dealer.. well sort of . But here take a look here at TrueCar and get some more info :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah the breakdown in the quote looks like this

Vehicle Price: $22,600
Savings: $3,319
Price before TT&L: $19,281

How much of that savings is incentives? Is Ford offering $1500 or $2000 at the moment?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Wow, this is making me feel bad, just got mine a few weeks ago only option: Moonroof for 22,900 OTD. (21,212 before TTL) 0% financing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
got my base ST for 20,700 out the door (including TTL), so you're not too far off. But get the color you want or you'll be second-guessing yourself forever. I think you can get the nav SD card on e-bay for cheap.

·
Registered
678 Posts
As of yet, nav can't be unlocked (you can buy the SD card from the dealer for $100) - it's a factory-only procedure.

Your OTD price seems decent depending on sales tax in your area. Promotions vary by zip code, but it seems to be $1500 + $500, or you can swap the $1500 for 0% financing. 2014 Ford Fiesta Incentives and Rebates

·
Registered
23 Posts
Remember ever state and county has a different tax rate. Taxes are constant so never bring them into the negotiation.

D and h fees are always different from dealer to dealer as well and are 99% pure profit.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I got mine for 27k USD yeah tax and shipment to Puerto Rico plus tax on cars

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
678 Posts
If you include shipping and whatever PR taxes are, that's really not a bad deal.

·
Registered
575 Posts
PR tax was around 4k plus dealers here get special pricing from ford for being exports from the US

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got a offer at 22,500 for a Performance Blue with only the sunroof option (the exact car I'd want). It's a dealer trade and that 22,500 is before any incentives or anything. Does this sound reasonable?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Truecar.com will tell you what that car should go for - configure it how you want, it will come back with the best offer from dealers around you, including incentives and such.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Truecar.com will tell you what that car should go for - configure it how you want, it will come back with the best offer from dealers around you, including incentives and such.
I did this and Truecar says I should be right at 22,000. Dealer said that the invoice price I had (21,300) was wrong and that his invoice was at 22,500.

This is my first car purchase and I wasn't sure what to come back with when he said what I had for an invoice was wrong. It also probably doesn't help that there are very few in my area and this is a dealer trade.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Make sure your invoice number includes Destination

·
Registered
161 Posts
My car had all the options, MSRP was $26,155, after negotiations and $4,000 worth of incentives I paid $21,500 plus fees. This price included destination charges.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts