Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered from Galpin Auto Sports, a Magnaflow cat back exhaust system. We just recently also installed A magnaflow on my daughters 2013 Mazda MX-5 Club. It was a nice system. Graet sound and quality. Magnaflow quotes a 12 HP gain and 10 foot pounds of torque. Any one had one of these installed yet?
Ron

·
Registered
244 Posts
Pipe size is only a little bit larger but the flow may come from the straight through design of the mufflers, You do not always need big pipes, 2.25" should be able to support a high HP motor.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just ordered from Galpin Auto Sports, a Magnaflow cat back exhaust system. We just recently also installed A magnaflow on my daughters 2013 Mazda MX-5 Club. It was a nice system. Graet sound and quality. Magnaflow quotes a 12 HP gain and 10 foot pounds of torque. Any one had one of these installed yet?
Ron
Ok I have had the exhaust on the car for a few days now. It has a great sound when you accelerate, very deep. It also has some popping when you let off the accelerator. On the freeway at a constant speed, it is quiet like the stock system.
Ron

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
lord thats expensive for what it is..

·
Banned
27 Posts
Ron
Looks cool! I am skeptical of those quoted power gains though....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can we hear it?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
We have tried for two days to up load the video with no luck. We have attempted various extensions for the video file. The web site will not allow it to be uploaded.
Sorry guys.
Ron:(

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Music to your ears

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha I was thinking that too. It looks like theres a hanger missing or something.
Nop that is how it hangs, it can't go any higher it would hit the body work.
Ron

1 - 16 of 16 Posts