Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my PB Fiesta ST today!

A little background. I had driven a Fiesta ST at a dealer about a month ago, and fell in love with how the car drove, but the Recaros were just to tight for me. In the meantime, I became interested in the Focus ST, and was trying to find a remaining 2013 model due to the great rebates Ford was offering. Fast forward to today. We brought my wife's Escape to the dealer in the morning for scheduled maintenance, and low and behold, a PB Fiesta ST was parked right by the service center. This was the first PB Fiesta ST I had seen in person. Great color for this car! I walked over and took a look and saw that it had the standard seats. At this point, I told my wife we should take it out for a test drive and see how these seats felt. The answer was great! No doubt some of you will love the Recaros, but they were just to snug for me to live with every day.

My prior two cars are a Mazda Rx-8 and a VW GTI. I loved the RX8, but gas mileage was awful. The GTI had been a nice car. Refined, but also a bit boring. Plus there are a million of them on the road down here in Florida. After driving the Fiesta ST, I basically ruled out the Focus ST. It's a great car, but I don't think it is as much fun to drive as the Fiesta ST. It's gotta be the low curb weight, right!? I think Ford hit it out of the park with this car, and the price is amazing!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Nice! You are not the only one who took a few test drives. I had one real test-drive-onoly. I liked it, but the sunroof was not for me. I then drove 3 others until I got the right deal. Hard to believe, but a dealer in northern NJ had two identical cars, just as I wanted; both looked like they were attack by a T-Rex (huge scratches/gouges on the hood)

As I'm sure you know on forums.... pics or you're lying :cool:

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Nice car, enjoy it.
Ron

·
Registered
16 Posts
I sat in a few FiST's at the Chicago auto show today. Didn't want to get out.... Love the Recaros. Now I really can't wait for mine to show up next month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
I sat in a few FiST's at the Chicago auto show today. Didn't want to get out.... Love the Recaros. Now I really can't wait for mine to show up next month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finally someone else from Chicagoland. I get mine next month as well.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I just got my Fiesta ST last week. Fantastic car!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts