Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Our new shift knob design is now available in the Breedt Product Design store. (on the third page of the slider, top left)

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 602x640.

These are for the Ford Focus ST and Ford Fiesta ST. The specs are:

2-1/8” dia
2-5/8” height
Weight is: .67 lbs / 305 grams
Listing price: $75

These have a heavier feel and sleek shape

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 614x640.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x524.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x602.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x616.

They are offered in Black, Blue, Clear, and Red

We are getting all the pics and option loaded up in the store but they are available to purchase, just put desired color in the 'Notes' box at purchase until the drop down menu is available.

Thanks for the patience!

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just remember when ordering to put desired color and pattern in the 'Notes' section (ST logo, Shift Pattern, Double Engraved w/shift and ST logo, or Fiesta logo)!

10603286_977389248944563_7240715534171629427_n.jpg 10632861_977389422277879_7921967155057604714_n.jpg

Also, custom engraving is available for $120.

·
Registered
248 Posts
is it possible to get the black knob with the engraving in red?
if so, i'd be interested.
And i think that would be a popular option for many others as well

·
Registered
400 Posts
So it seems the answer to your question is "no". An option for you is to do what some people do with their guns. They paint in the engraving on the slides using fine point paint pens. You go search youtube for some how-to videos. If done with patience the end result is really nice.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately, because we do not anodize in house, we wouldn't be able to offer that as an option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts