Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
The dual tip definitely goes well with this car. I feel like the single might look too small or funny unless its a huge can (yuck)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
587 Posts
Mmmm Injen exhaust.

Reactions: envyist

·
Registered
946 Posts
Is the production system fully welded or just tacked like that one?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I noticed the tack weld after the muffler as well. Just figured this was a demo.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Looks interesting, ill bet it ends up sounding really good, straight through designs usually do imo on smaller displacement engines.
I for one don't understand the 3" piping fascination tbh as atp went in the 12s on stock exhaust which is only 2.17" right?
I'm doing a custom 2.5" setup myself next week using a can type muffler, with a longer then stock resonator and oval burnt tip.
I don't expect to gain much hp/tq just a little better flow rate and tone. And it should save 5-10#s with a total spent around $275:p

Reactions: MOFiST

·
Registered
728 Posts
Sound clips?
Hey at least they provided a pic this time.
#babysteps!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
946 Posts
HPD, can you get a shot of the tip from the rear of the car please? Interested to see how that looks, may be the first single tip I like!

·
Registered
2 Posts
YES!!!! I'm completely in love with every single aspect of the FiST, EXCEPT for the dual tip exhaust. I've been waiting and hoping for a good single tip. Just need some pictures from the rear and some sound clips

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very interested in this. Said right from the start it would be between Injen and COBB for my car. Not a huge fan of the single tip though :(

·
Registered
77 Posts
i was looking at the MRT, but this is cheaper and the resonators might help for when I go with a catless downpipe later on. IN for pics of the tip at normal external angles, and a sound clip. injen makes good stuff. maybe not EURO stuff, but good JDM stuff at least :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
The ebay display pic shows proper welds. Myself I wouldn't mind the single tip if it was an oval /hexagon like shape similar to the FoST.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts