Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys n girls.
new member and first time posting in any forum. Just got my first new car on Friday 3/14/14 32miles on the odometer and is a fiesta st:cool:. I love how the car looks and drive, have not been driving her to hard as of now but will push her a little harder once the engine settles down. My fiesta color is Ingot Silver with Recarros seats. I have to admit that it was my 1b choice, my first was a subaru wrx but the price the dealer had for the st was to good to be ignore. so I pulled the trigger it couldn't be happier, I'm glad I did n hope she is good to me cause I will to her. I'm glad to join the st family and looking forward to sharing with you guys my experience.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks doogie, I was lucky the dealer had it in this color and with the dark gray wheels.:D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sure will n thanks. Sound nice and you right rodmoe they all fast and love curves :rolleyes:. A lot of comments on the txd black thread, must be quite a bit out there. I only seen one performance blue around town.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a green envy with recaros and dark grey wheels I love the car! You'll have lots of fun once it breaks in completely! I'm gonna autocross mine soon!! Can't wait!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice combo greenfister, man I never done any autocross I should try to do that. I bet that would be fun :-D how many miles dose it take for the car to break in?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts