Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Guys and Gals.

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself as well as my performance blue 2014 Fiesta ST.

My previous vehicle was a 2nd gen Mazdaspeed3, and by the looks of it there are a few of you that did the same.

Looking forward to learning and sharing along with you guys.

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Welcome and have fun :)

· Registered
54 Posts
Thank you Gentlemen! Any suggestions as to the best Ford dealership in town for service?
I'm in the altamonte springs area myself... I've yet to see another FiST drive around besides mine and I'm all over Orlando. I see a bunch of FoST though.

I think the Don't Reid Ford over by Maitland is pretty good. It's my currently preferred dealer. CFL FiSTs should unite!

· Registered
7 Posts
I just picked up a red one at Autonation Ford in Sanford today! My previous car was from Don Reid Ford - I had a few issues with their service at first, but they were good after that. I live in Lake Mary, so I'll be sticking with AutoNation on this one.

If you see a red ST with a corgi, baby or Asian lady as a passenger(s), that's me.

Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
84 Posts
Greetings guys!

Just thought I would introduce myself and post a photo of our Fiesta in case anyone sees us around town (Orlando).
We have parts available for the fiesta so please feel free to contact us with any questions. Thank you!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.