Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting close to pulling the trigger on new wheels. Last November I pulled the stock tires off the stock wheels and replaced with a Pirelli winter tire. Now I have the stock tires waiting for their new home. I have a Black FIST with the upgraded red callipers so I want to make sure that gets some nice exposure. I have been debating between OZ, Motegi and Enkei. I am thinking of the Enkei GTC01 as it looks sick and also they sound pretty durable. What does everyone think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I have used Enkei wheels for both street and track dating back to the mid-80's and always found them to be of the highest quality. They might be a little pricier than other wheels, but you generally get what you pay for. I like the ones you picked! Just make sure you get them from a reputable seller to avoid getting counterfeit wheels.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
I love those wheels but just not made in at least 7.5, better yet 8" wide:(

RPF1 is available in 16x8 in 4x100 if you redrill (might need to replace front hubs with Mazda 2 if they fit which it seems they might)

.5x100 in 17x8 and up to 10" in 5x114.3 but that would not be possible on the front hubs, not sure on the back.

I have had more Enkei wheels than I can remember, mostly RPF1, had NTO-3 on the Forester XT, 18x9.5 for track, 18x10.5 for autocross!

I will take closer look at all this tomorrow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts