Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, names Ben, just took delivery of my new 14' Fiesta ST in Molten Orange tonight!! Really like the car and can't wait to really start driving her(only 6 miles thus far). Options are the Molten Orange, Rado Gray wheels, Recaro Seats, and Navigation. It was a tough search to find one without the moonroof which I hate but managed it finally. Already planning to get clear bra next week, some seat covers and a car cover asap. I plan to leave her stock for the first few months at least and just enjoy her as is, then will likely do a few minor upgrades.

· Registered
588 Posts
YAY Another MO with Orange Recs. I'm buying this knob very soon (probably wed.). it matches our cars rather well. I find this a very minor mod :), but very pleasing.

Cylindrical Shift Knob-Red W/ Red 6 Speed Pattern [FST-CYL-R/R-6RUL] - $75.00 : James Barone Racing, Custom Fabrication

I also bought yellow GT headlight armor if you look in my other threads. Since you are getting a clear bra. They also make clear covers. I have a review thread on that as well.

Black/Orange Lipped rims are on the way.

Awesome car man, hope you enjoy it.

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Welcome and Congrats :)

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes seat covers, they're available from some place in England and during the work week I plan to have them on the seats to protect them from the scorching Phoenix sun and my a$$, I paid $2k for them so I plan to take care of them.

DJ, that knob looks nice, it says it's powdercoated so I assume it's metal of some sort? Living in Phoenix not sure if I'd want that and I'm already contemplating something else in leather from stock.

· Registered
588 Posts
It's a heavy small shifter. Designed for comfort and shift performance. With the coating on it, I bet it's like the intake I got (Also Wrinkle Red coating). It doesn't get that warm as the coating is so thick.

· Registered
361 Posts
Congrats!

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It is quite hot!! Thanks for the link, that's a lengthly read but good stuff.

Nice color! I wish I had gotten MO...
I was very kin to the Performance Blue when seeing it in person at the Vegas 50th birthday for the Mustang, could have easily lived with that color and done some sterling grey accents!!

Gotcha...I missed your location. I lived in Scottsdale many moons ago.
No problem, maybe we'll end up meeting sometime. There any ST clubs going around the area at all? Would like to meet some fellow owners as I hang with the Mustang crowd down here.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, really enjoying the car even just 1 full day in.

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. Hey KJ, I started a group called "AZ ST Club" on facebook, look it up and feel free to join if you like, hoping to get some people together and do some cruises, and chat cars and such. No pressure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.