Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys will be getting new wheels for my ST provided by wheeldude.com going with a 18x8.5 or possibly 18x9.5 depending on what would look best. WHEEL DUDE IS AWESOME. he mainly works with BRZ/FRS and WRX's but is looking to expand into the Ford ST campaign. Great group of guys over there they offer wheel and tire packages with Rota wheels and Hankook Tires. so guys do me a favor if you are interested in rims and tires go to wheeldude.com and check out what they have to offer if you talk to them they will do custom bolt patterns on all rota wheels as well. below is a photo of the wheels I will be getting on my tuxedo black Fiesta ST my windows are also tinted both in the front and in the rear got it done before this photo 1-rota_gforce_2r_6204-M.jpg IMG_7999_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
946 Posts
Interested to see how this looks, 18's should be a pretty big rim on this car! I'll have to look into his site, have been eyeing a set of 17" Avant-garde's lately.

·
Registered
88 Posts
18x9.5 is going to be way too big on a Fiesta IMO but those are great looking wheels for sure

Reactions: SpaceFish
1 - 4 of 4 Posts