Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm excited because my new rims just came in :) Had to wait for Tirerack to ship them to Canada (Still cheaper than local shops) but they finally made it.

O.Z. superturismo LM
17 x 7 +42 offset
Matte graphite silver

IMG_1162.jpg

I'll post pictures when I get them on the car

·
Registered
57 Posts
The look pretty good. That graphite / dark grey is one of the only wheel colors that looks good on black cars.

(My Fiesta is the same color.)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The look pretty good. That graphite / dark grey is one of the only wheel colors that looks good on black cars.

(My Fiesta is the same color.)
Thanks! I wanted a darker colour without going full "murdered out." I've seen some really nice white, red, blue etc. with black wheels but on black IMHO dark grey is the way to go

·
Registered
20 Posts
Total 3rd party wheel newbie here... is there a problem getting wheels with a 42mm offset vs the factory offset? In searching for new wheels, I've been frustrated at not finding much of anything that matches the OEM size specs. Sorry for the dumb question :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know once other mods (lowered, wider wheels etc.) are made. But I'm at stock ride height/ wheel width and 42mm works perfectly fine. No rubbing or any issues

·
Registered
284 Posts
Awesome thread revival. Found via search function.

I am looking at a set of these in Australia and wondering how the 17x7+42 fit in relation to the guards. Do they sit inside the guards heaps or are they pretty close? Also can you fit a big brake upgrade behind them?

Cheers
Liam

1 - 14 of 14 Posts