Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Those are going to look sweet. How much do they weigh? What size did you go with?
i know the sparco asseto gara in 17x7 4x108 weighs 17.9 lbs on tire rack (I'll weigh them myself once they come). I ordered some just now in black, almost went with white... Hard decision. You guys figure his will be similar weight?

Text Product Line Font Technology

Thats a snap of the 18's I know but you get the point lol. I was tempted to see what the 18's would fit like, as they are still lighter than our stock rim, but I'd hate to let these nice expensive potenzas sit and dry rot rather than me destroy them :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
7.0 x 17 ET 42 , weight - i think somewhere between OZ allegerita or ultaleggera , - i'll update
tire rack lists them at 18.95 lb.. I'm not familiar with how accurate their listings are. They list the oz ultraleggera at 15.7 and 16.0 depending on the color. The difference is I got the sparco wheels which weigh a pound more for half the price.. Price wasn't the end all be all factor but I just didn't like the OZ's enough to justify double the price.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks awesome! They are now on my list when my white FiST finally comes in.

·
Registered
946 Posts
One of the better looking choices I've seen so far, seems that the majority of wheels available have that early 2000's tuner look to em lol.

·
Registered
923 Posts
What offset are those?

·
Registered
230 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts