Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah haha they were making fun of me for having such a small car and being a big guy then we just all jumped in haha and thanks!! I love this color so glad I picked this instead of orange. The orange just didn't do it for me lol

· Registered
656 Posts
Looks great:)

If you do lower the car you will not be able to haul all your big buddies around unless you have rock hard springs and those with slammed means throwing all the greatness this car has in handling into the trash bin.

What to do?

Moderation, not to low, not to stiff, have fun:)

Reactions: joker96

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah we weren't driving around lol my knees were in the dash lol I want to lower it but just the front 1" and rear like .5" I can't stand how the front is higher then the rear. I'm saving for bc's, but building my drag civic and trying to do this car is hard haha

· Registered
728 Posts
Wish I had of had the option for Green down under! Looks sic!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,234 Posts
While I like the green I don't know if I could live up to the color of the Jolly Green Gobbler .. LOL but really in the FiST world there are no bad colors just some that are not Blue !! ;)

Reactions: GreenFiSter

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys! Whenever I saw the car I knew it was the one I wanted lol but there wasn't any others around with the recaros either lol
and yeah that's all the lower I want. My gti I posted a pic of was all fucked up around the arches cause of rubbing I don't want that with this car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.