Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

NorCal Owners

21K views 76 replies 20 participants last post by  doubletap 
#1 ·
Any Norcal owners care to join other car enthusiasts for a drive. Feb 8th we are doing a Napa drive.

Meet up details here.

Napa Day Drive
8:30am - Meet and greet
9:30am - Leave fro drive
Address: Starbucks - 1450 Travis Boulevard #1,Fairfield, CA 94533

#10 ·
Welcome, I'm in Livermore. Had mine a little over 2 weeks. did you get yours at Livermore Ford? I saw an Orange one there when i got mine.

#15 ·
Bounce back feature about page 72/73 in the owners manual might need relearning

#23 ·
Thanks!!
Anyone ever decide on a get together ?
I'm in Sacramento, had my stock oxford white about two months now, soooo much fun :)
I'm in Folsom and would love to get together with some other local FiST owners. This coming holiday weekend will be a busy one for me but the next few weekends after it should be good for me.

#30 · (Edited)
I just joined the club. Purchased a white, with Recaros and nav over the weekend. I am in Elk Grove, but drove out to the south bay area to purchase it. San Mateo Ford wanted $2995 over MSRP! What a joke! Drove down the road and got the same car for much less. All the dealers I visited were assholes in one way or another.

I've only seen one other FiST on the road. Looking forward to meeting some of you, though at 50, I am probably older than all of you.

The FiST is blast to drive. I am coming off a 2002 WRX. I also test drove the FoST, Fiat arbarth, 2015 WRX, and VW gti. Ask me anything if you have any questions on those.

Edit: Is anyone else going to Octane Academy? I am thinking of going in the fall.

#31 ·
I just joined the club. Purchased a white, with Recaros and nav over the weekend. I am in Elk Grove, but drove out to the south bay area to purchase it. San Mateo Ford wanted $2995 over MSRP! What a joke! Drove down the road and got the same car for much less. All the dealers I visited were assholes in one way or another.

I've only seen one other FiST on the road. Looking forward to meeting some of you, though at 50, I am probably older than all of you.

The FiST is blast to drive. I am coming off a 2002 WRX. I also test drove the FoST, Fiat arbarth, 2015 WRX, and VW gti. Ask me anything if you have any questions on those.
Good choice man, this car is the best I didn't get recaros in mine but we'll get some soon. I wouldn't get a different car for anything unless it's the Fiesta R5

#32 ·
Hey All,

Picked up a FiST this last Monday, birthday present to myself. ;) White with Recaros, Nav, Sunroof, wheel package.

Got the car to learn the ECU and to generally have fun with the car. I come from the Mitsubishi camp. Currently also own a Evo 10 GSR on E85 with 400hp. Had a 2005 Evo MR with 5spd swap on E85 at 500hp that I had for 10 years and just sold and also a 2010 Ralliart Sportback on E85 with 400hp that I sold last year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.