Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 237 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since they released the Fiesta ST here in the States, I have noticed that I RARELY see another one on the road. Since I purchased mine last month, I have literally seen only two other ones. I live in Tampa, FL, where you can find any number of sports cars,supercars, etc roaming the streets daily, but rarely do I see a Fiesta ST. I see Focus ST's EVERYWHERE, but never really the Fiesta. I have honestly seen way more Ferrari 458s and Rolls Royce Phantoms than I do a FiST. I actually find that pretty cool, knowing we are few and far between. What about everyone else, how often do you see other Fiesta ST's on the road?

· Registered
1,150 Posts
I see the same silver one right by where I live, not sure who he is though and that's the only one I've ever seen.
I like it like this, its a good conversation starter. It's crazy how many people think its a focus lol

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

· Registered
949 Posts
I see the same silver one right by where I live, not sure who he is though and that's the only one I've ever seen.
I like it like this, its a good conversation starter. It's crazy how many people think its a focus lol

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
Yup! I went to a local "stance" type meet, and on the way up the windy road there I was following a dude in a Audi that was lost, he pulls over and asked me if my car was boosted (heard the intake), and I told him yes. He replies with "oh man, didn't know they put turbos in the focus now" haha.

· Registered
8 Posts
Since I've got mine back in January, I have not seen another Fiesta ST on the road, and have only seen one Focus ST.
Palm Beach County, FL

· Registered
192 Posts
I have not seen another FiST in Middle TN. A member here is from East TN and I did see that another owner in the Memphis area registered in one of the forums (don't recall which one). I have seen several Focus ST's though.

· Registered
88 Posts
Haven't seen any other FiSTs on the road, only FoSTs. The ONLY time I saw another FiST in the wild was when I left a restaurant in Orlando: dude parked an identical black one (with the rado gray wheels) right next to mine. Glitch in the Matrix? lol

· Registered
1 Posts
I've seen one other Fiesta ST in Melbourne, a black one on the Motorway, he pulled up behind, then pulled up alongside and waved, unfortunately this one wasn't driven by the target market of 25 year old women . . .

I think there's only 100 of them in Australia so that reduces the odds!

· Registered
41 Posts
I saw 2 recently both blue, one was from out of state. It's exciting to have a unique car that not many people have! This also kind of worries me because what if this car becomes discontinued because it's not popular enough?

· Registered
49 Posts
i agree i have only seen one since ive had the car..
i went to Fr3sh Meet in camden NJ over the weekend and i was the only FiST!!
there was a few FoST there but no fiestas :)

Also, on the way home i had a guy pull up beside me on the highway and roll his window down while driving and start asking me how i like the car and said he was thinking about getting one :D

1 - 20 of 237 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.