Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using Torque Pro with an obd bluetooth adapter to monitor the engine and performance of the car. There are some outputs that Torque Pro doesn't have setup? Does anyone have access to the PIDs that Ford uses in the FiST?

I'm especially trying to find info about the oil temperature and/or pressure. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'm not sure how far you've got with the Torque app? I have the App myself and it seems good but am unsure about whether it has all PIDs for us. I don't know if you have a PC laptop with Bluetooth but if you did you can try a program called Forscan> What's new it's free and has support for our cars and other Fords also. I've successfully connected it to my FiST with a cheap ELM327 dongle but haven't had much of a play yet.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure how far you've got with the Torque app? I have the App myself and it seems good but am unsure about whether it has all PIDs for us. I don't know if you have a PC laptop with Bluetooth but if you did you can try a program called Forscan> What's new it's free and has support for our cars and other Fords also. I've successfully connected it to my FiST with a cheap ELM327 dongle but haven't had much of a play yet.
Yeah, I like the Torque program, but there are some things missing. I think Cobb mentioned oil temperature and octane adjustment, and a Ford tech mentioned a cylinder head temperature function.

Thanks for the suggestion, but my laptop doesn't have bluetooth. I'll have to figure something else out, and rely on the kindness of strangers :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts