Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I'm the current Ford Service Social Media Customer Service Rep on this forum, but you all can call me Meagan. :)

Some of you may know me from other Fiesta forums, and I look forward to getting to know anyone I haven't met yet.

For those of you who don't know me, I'll be jumping in and answering questions, helping with concerns, vehicle tracking, and all that jazz. Did I mention vehicle tracking?

If you ever have a question, please feel free to send me a private message, or even name-drop me in a thread. I'll be doing my best to keep an eye on threads, but if I miss a shout-out, or a question, please let me know so I can take care of it. I will be the main gal on this thread until the time comes to pass it along to one of our new girls.

Just so you all know, I will not be able to assist with DIY or modifications, answering questions about future vehicles or any information that has not been released to the public, or in-vehicle technology (SYNC, MyFord Touch, ect.)

This thread will be used to welcome new team members to the forum, as well as note when we'll be out of the office. To keep this thread tidy, please do not post messages about concerns here. Thanks!

My current hours are M-F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST

I look forward to working with you all!

Meagan

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Awesome, love Fords involvement in the forums. I know Deysha from the Mustang forums :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I know many of you know Meagan from other forums (Fiestast.net and others) but for those of you who don't, she has been a super resource person and help. If you need help or info that your dealer can't or will not provide, contact Meagan.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Ok here we go.. why cant we have app's with the my ford touch system and can we have track apps like the 2015 mustang will have. G meter and various gauges in the nav screen

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone!

Awesome, love Fords involvement in the forums. I know Deysha from the Mustang forums :)
Deysha is awesome! She says hi! :)

I know many of you know Meagan from other forums (Fiestast.net and others) but for those of you who don't, she has been a super resource person and help. If you need help or info that your dealer can't or will not provide, contact Meagan.
Aww, thanks! Good to see you again!

Ok here we go.. why cant we have app's with the my ford touch system and can we have track apps like the 2015 mustang will have. G meter and various gauges in the nav screen
Hi Joe,

That's a great question, however, it's outside of my scope. We're looking into getting our In-Vehicle Technology reps on this forum.

Friendly reminder to please keep this thread clear of questions and concerns. This way, it will be easy to spot any important information about new team members or days out of the office, and so questions/concerns don't get swallowed up in the thread/are in threads where all can find them.

Thanks!

Meagan

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rudolph the Race Red ST had a very shiny grille,
And if you ever drove it, you would say it’s a total thrill.
All other sports cars lovers used to laugh and call it names.
They’d never let poor Rudolph join in any racing games.
Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Meagan came to say,
“Rudolph, with your lights so bright, won’t you take the track tonight?”
Then all the racers loved him, and they shouted out with glee,
“Rudolph the Race Red ST, you’ll go down in history!” ​

I'll be back on the 26th! Have a safe and merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays,

Meagan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts