Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was made on January 27th and I have received an ETA end of February early March. So they are telling me it will take over a month to ship from Mexico? What is up with that? That's insane... I've already waiting 5 months to get my VIN... When they told me this it feels like they are still kicking me while I am already down for the count.

Man... what a bummer.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just got the same date from my dealer. Build started the 27th. I'll get it March 6th. Hopefully.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Almost there... we are at the final stretch!

Here's to hoping ours is the best batch yet. haha

·
Registered
248 Posts
thats bad news to my ears!
from mississauga here. my feb build just got delayed to march build which means i wont get it till april/ early may! :'(

·
Registered
773 Posts
It isn't being delivered by UPS or Purolator...

It is coming by train as well as crossing 2 countries borders. There is a little more to it than just ordering something offline from China and it being at your door in a week.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm just hoping the cold weather/salty roads are gone by the time my car gets here. I'm a little worried!

·
Registered
77 Posts
thats bad news to my ears!
from mississauga here. my feb build just got delayed to march build which means i wont get it till april/ early may! :'(
Do you have your VIN? Mine was scheduled for week of feb 17th, just curious how far apart are vins are.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Toronto Canada...

Meh I have been waiting a while what is one more month? haha
ours must be on the same delivery! Build date January 27 going to Toronto as well. I had the dealer service manager check the delivery date and he gave me a printout of their tracking system, shows eta of feb 25th.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ours must be on the same delivery! Build date January 27 going to Toronto as well. I had the dealer service manager check the delivery date and he gave me a printout of their tracking system, shows eta of feb 25th.
Well I hope we receive the car before then! What colour did you get for the car? I havent seen one FiST on the road yet.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well I hope we receive the car before then! What colour did you get for the car? I havent seen one FiST on the road yet.
I got performance blue. Was driving by Markville ford and they had a molten orange one, looks a lot nicer in person. I've only seen one other FiST on the road

·
Registered
248 Posts
Do you have your VIN? Mine was scheduled for week of feb 17th, just curious how far apart are vins are.
still no vin, apparently their allotment got pushed back from feb to march. It sorta sucks, but at the same time i just miss all the snow and salt when i take delivery :)
i haven't seen a single FiST around my area as well. i went for the molten orange!:cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got performance blue. Was driving by Markville ford and they had a molten orange one, looks a lot nicer in person. I've only seen one other FiST on the road
Awesome colour... I was deciding between that and black. Looking at some pictures online with the painted rims and red brakes with tuxedo black and tinted windows made for one fierce looking hot hatch. Make sure to post some pictures when you get it. I bought some anime car decals to add some personality once i get the car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
still no vin, apparently their allotment got pushed back from feb to march. It sorta sucks, but at the same time i just miss all the snow and salt when i take delivery :)
i haven't seen a single FiST around my area as well. i went for the molten orange!:cool:
Where you from pappi?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Woohoo! The dealer said my car was coming in early. I might have it in two weeks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts