Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

Ontario fiST owners

25K views 71 replies 31 participants last post by  samuelma08 
#1 ·
I'm from Cobourg (about an hour east of Toronto). Name is Mike, I will be getting my fiST soon. just throwing out a proximity sensor, anyone in the area shout out.

#5 ·
Great here today...finally. Located in scarborough. Picked up Fiesta St last week.

FYI. I was at the JRP open house in mississauga today. They tell me they're stocking intakes, exhausts, cobb stuff etc for the FiST. Bought some wheels and tires for the track myself. good to know it is supported locally.

#9 ·
Repping Ottawa area over here! Just picked up a fully loaded ingot silver last wk-it's mod time lol! Changed the stock speakers over to infinity's and added a bazooka tube. Looking in to cat-backs and short rams right now. Any recos? Want something not over the top so thinking magnaflow or fswerks but heard that MBRP right from Huntsville, ON is developing a system-just not sure I wanna wait :p! Hope to meet up with some of you sometime!! Anyone sign up for st octane academy? It'll be a bit expensive to get there etc but fun as hell I'm sure!

#15 ·
Picked up a Tux Black FiST two weeks ago, I love this car. I too am repping Ottawa, I know one other FiST owner from the area (Oxford White in Gat.), was talking to him tonight and both he and I haven't seen any others on the road yet.

I picked mine up at Kanata Ford, they have about 5-6 more on the lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#37 ·
#47 ·
We should all get together and go to an AutoX or something? On August 31st there is an AutoX at Durham College in Whitby that is put on by CASC. If anyone knows of some other types throw it out there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.