Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bang for the buck!
They got pretty decent reviews and are the lightest tire of them all on tirerack...18lbs!
Hope im not disappointed as I read from some reviewers the walls are puncture prone but willing to take the chance since I bought the road hazard program.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Possibly but after finding out the value of them gonna have to hike the price. Ive been breaking the bankwith this car and need to make some of that back. Looking to get $260 they have 290mi on them

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our tires sell for $200 new a per tire...$200 for all 4 if not ill just hold on to them for when I get my summer wheels.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its official, these tires suck in the snow! Next season I will go dedicated winters for sure even if I have to rent a storage closet. Had to park my car and will be using public transportation :) the only good thing about living in the city lol

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Its official, these tires suck in the snow! Next season I will go dedicated winters for sure even if I have to rent a storage closet. Had to park my car and will be using public transportation :) the only good thing about living in the city lol

Sorry to hear but if you want i can store them for you over summer ;) and i'll take them out and walk them every weekend ;) Just send them to Rodmoe's storage 555 loveland lane Frost Bitten Falls Wi.. :rolleyes:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
207 Posts
Finally got some snow after getting these on my car (before I read this thread). I was pretty worried after reading what you said about them in snow. They weren't horrible, but I definitely won't be using them next winter. I need to get a set of Conti DWS tires on this car - they worked great on my Focus ST and my Mustang GT.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Possibly but after finding out the value of them gonna have to hike the price. Ive been breaking the bankwith this car and need to make some of that back. Looking to get $260 they have 290mi on them

I assume you mean $260 for all 4? That is about right I think. I sold mine on eBay and they went for $275 shipped (careful, shipping is about $100). If you find someone local you will do better, but don't expect to get close to retail value on used tires regardless of how few miles may be on them. Especially since the tire size is a little odd-ball in the age of OE wheels being 18, 19, and 20 these days.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tires in the back of the truck if you want to make some cash renting space .... just thinking out loud here ya know ;)
Lol you just dont quit...
Mounted my tires RE50's back on my stockies. Now im selling my Sparcos with these Generals.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
We finally got some deep snow last night, the General's aren't terrible but I didn't expect them to be good in the snow. Still better than trying to get around on the Bridgestone's and they'll last a lot longer too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts