Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice! Congratulations on the new car. I'm also shopping at a more rural dealership on the east coast, so it sounds like you probably got a sweet deal for your region (if you're in the bay area).

·
Registered
45 Posts
$25.5k total OTD for the entire deal. No additional fees, taxes, nothing. Done. Free 0% Ford Credit money as well. Too sweet a deal to pay cash.

·
Registered
50 Posts
2015 Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST with Recaros, Moonroof, Navigation and premium wheels, OTD $23,500.

:cool:

·
Registered
68 Posts
InsTwin, I am assuming that doesn't include tax. does it?
It would be interesting to see a pic of the invoice with the 23.5k after tax, that's for sure. Not doubting...but it's a pretty impressive deal to say the least. My father always told me, "Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see."

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yep includes tax (3%), title, dealer fees and a dealership transfer (the car was at a dealership 3 hours away).

I'm pretty sure the deal was below invoice, it was definitely below what the salesman referred to as 'net-net'.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not sure what my motivation for lying about this would be, but you don't have to believe me if you don't want. :cool:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I don't know why Ins would be lying. I got my 14 OTD with all options except the Recaros for $22,150. Add another thousand and change and that should pay for the seats....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Seats are $2000, no? Not questioning anybody, just saying.
It's hard with different state fees, taxes, etc to compare apples to apples.
For example, I'm in NH and there is no sales tax so "OTD" and "total dealer price" might seem attractive.
Of course, when you go to register the car your city or town sodomizes you so THAT'S the tax!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Seats MSRP for $2,000 but I'm sure they don't cost that much. I think somebody posted earlier in this thread saying that vehicles with Options have more wiggle room in the price because the margin in the base vehicle is very slim.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just ordered 2015 Fiesta ST for 18664.00. I swear. It was just the dealer, all other dealers were not even close. They screwed up a truecar listing and I could have bought that one but it was not the color I wanted and didn't want the options on it. That does not include All other fees

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think it is a great time to pick up a 2014 FiST. I'm in BC and I just bought one online from Ford dealer in Ontario. Brand new, all options including rado grey rims, nav, recaro and a new set of snow tires on alloy rims for $23,200 all in plus sales tax. Picking it up in three weeks, and visiting clients on the way back to BC after I give it some break in time around Toronto. With the snow tires thrown in that's over $6000 in savings over msrp. I feel like I got a good deal. Not many ST's seem to make it out to BC, but plenty 2014 and 2015's for sale in Toronto. Going to be a fun trip home!
Just for US dollar comparison, $23200 Canadian would be around $18,259 US. Might be a interesting study for you guys in the USA to look at importing Canadian FiST's. Just a thought.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The dealer is White Oak Ford in Mississauga. They had a few cars posted on Autotrader.ca. They other FiST they have is an "executive driven" car with 3,000km for $22500. Mine was offered at $23500 no fees with 200 km on the odo. It was only used as a demonstrator with a sales person in the passenger seat so it hasn't been hooned around. The warranty started as of Dec 1 2014. There seems to be a lot of 2014's still available in the GTA according to Ford's dealer inventory search so I'm sure deals are still to be had on brand brand new if someone feels the need to be the one to peel the film off the nav screen.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just bought my 2015 a week ago, loaded (Recaros, Moonroof, Nav, Rado Grey wheels. 20,990 + Tax, tags,, title, etc for an out the door price of 25050.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts