Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Damn, you lot are good at haggling. All I wanted was the most basic of FiSTs and I managed to only lock down $22.5k OTD with the 0% for 60, which was the most important thing for me to secure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Excited to pick up my 2014 Race Red with Recaros (8.4k miles) for $19500 on Monday. with sales tax and fees comes out to $20800. Have positive equity of about $1000 on my trade in so I'm only paying for 19800.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Excited to pick up my 2014 Race Red with Recaros (8.4k miles) for $19500 on Monday. with sales tax and fees comes out to $20800. Have positive equity of about $1000 on my trade in so I'm only paying for 19800.
Nice, that's what I paid for my Ingot Silver '14 with 7,9xx on the clock.

·
Registered
16 Posts
awesome. Hope these serve us well.

I wanted a loaded silver one as well. but it's not meant to be in Metro Detroit. None showed up during my search
I really wanted oxford white, but I like ingot silver, it blends in with other cars a bit more anyway.

I should also note that I paid 19,500 for my '14 which included navi, sunroof, and the recaro package.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I really wanted oxford white, but I like ingot silver, it blends in with other cars a bit more anyway.

I should also note that I paid 19,500 for my '14 which included navi, sunroof, and the recaro package.
was that OTD?

if not, then I guess we had the same deal :). Yeah I'm coming from an oxford white and I do miss that color; I bet the grill shows off more in those colors.

Molten Orange is not too bad though. I thought it would be brighter but it's great that it's not.. for me and the cops. haha

·
Registered
16 Posts
was that OTD?

if not, then I guess we had the same deal :). Yeah I'm coming from an oxford white and I do miss that color; I bet the grill shows off more in those colors.

Molten Orange is not too bad though. I thought it would be brighter but it's great that it's not.. for me and the cops. haha

No my OTD price was around 21k.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Prices in CAD:

Rado Grey Pkg.

Includes a $1500 trade in (deducted before tax here),
$1250 in incentives (Costco $750 + year end delivery $500),
and a set of 15" steelies w/ TPMS & labour (winter tires bought up front as they might not last the financing term... and I don't want to pay for something that's long worn out).

$26,928.58 OTD ($1436.88 in discounts on top of the above listed)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Paid 20,850 for a brand new '15 oxford with black stripes, and basic interior options, with the security package.

·
Registered
1 Posts
paid $19,833 after everything. Picked up a 2015 new tuxedo black with moonroof, and dealer tinted the windows.

also got 4k to trade-in an 04 mazda3i so I couldn't resist the semi-impulse buy. no regrets thus far!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts