Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know there are a few other post from individual Oxford owners, but I thought it would be awesome to have them all in one place. Besides, how could the color that has "Ox" and "Ford" in its name not be worthy of it's own thread?! Black, silver, and blue can't have all the fun! I'll start:

Side.jpg

Front.jpg

And one with it's big brother:
Brothers3.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lucky they didnt rivet the front plate bracket on your car! I had to drill mine out and use color matched bumper plugs to fill the holes.

im starting to think white is the most common. There are 4 here locally of the 6 or so that are in the state.

I added this today

·
Registered
427 Posts
Lucky they didnt rivet the front plate bracket on your car! I had to drill mine out and use color matched bumper plugs to fill the holes.

im starting to think white is the most common. There are 4 here locally of the 6 or so that are in the state.
What do you think of the mountune additions. Performance and sound wise? Looks good.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What do you think of the mountune additions. Performance and sound wise? Looks good.
the "butt dyno" says its better than just the k&n filter I had in before. With the extra air intake you can hear the boost recirclitory valve make its "wooooooooosh" sounds between shifts.

on US cars you have to route to hose different than what the UK instructions say. Our window washer bottle is in the way where they instruct you to put the hose.

i would like to eventually put a hole w/ a velocity stack next to the fog light and get more of a "ram air" effect.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts