Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
personally, I think they are beat. too many people have done them already.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks. I actually got the tinted windows because they were installed by the original dealer....who then sold the car to my dealer to sell it to me. I wouldn't have ordered them, but I'm glad I have them now. I was planning to buy a no-option, standard equipment only car. I felt the Recaro seats and sunroof options pushed the price too close to a Golf GTI. Don't get me wrong, I love the ST, but a GTI is on a little higher level.......quicker.....nicer interior, etc.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I disagree in every way, shape and form. a VW will always be a slow, rusty, non-handling, HEAVY, expensive vehicle. the Fiesta ST runs circles around it in every way. a Golf R might be cool, but it's still a DUB.

·
Registered
77 Posts
sorry I just cracked 5K Mi on my car...been busy driving it.

VW will never be what a ford hot hatch is and was. most VW owners like to just dress in plaid, buy overly expensive wheels, slam it, and go to the beach and drink lol. they can do what they want, but I will never meet up with them dicing it up on apexes and backroads with my Ford.

·
Registered
44 Posts
To HaveBlue83: Your loyalty to Ford is admirable, but you are so far off base with your comments, it's comical. You need to do a little reading (and driving) my friend. No doubt the Fiesta ST is a performance bargain at $22K and change, but superior to the Golf GTI it's not!! Power, handling, quality of materials, sophistication, etc. etc. The GTI is a superior car.......as it should be for a significantly higher price. Those who have driven both cars at speed......Car&Driver, Road&Track, Automobile, Motor Trend, to name just a few, agree! You can enjoy your ST without going overboard.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ahhh... finally can join the OWST crew...

(That's the wife's Mini Cooper S in the driveway up the block..... just sayin')

·
Registered
77 Posts
To HaveBlue83: Your loyalty to Ford is admirable, but you are so far off base with your comments, it's comical. You need to do a little reading (and driving) my friend. No doubt the Fiesta ST is a performance bargain at $22K and change, but superior to the Golf GTI it's not!! Power, handling, quality of materials, sophistication, etc. etc. The GTI is a superior car.......as it should be for a significantly higher price. Those who have driven both cars at speed......Car&Driver, Road&Track, Automobile, Motor Trend, to name just a few, agree! You can enjoy your ST without going overboard.
Prolly maybe wanna go watch top gear. you should go check out who their car of the YEAR is for 2014. I think they picked a clear winner ;)

I took a good pic of the car but it's on my DSLR. I will get that up when I can :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
I think we ALL need to remember that reviews are nothing more than written opinion. Each review is biased by each driver's
personal expectations, past experience in automobiles, and by what they feel the reader/viewer wants to know about the car.

I don't believe everything I see in Auto Mag reviews, just as I don't believe everything I see on the News. Ultimately each person
has to compile his/her own evaluation and decide for themselves.

So I wouldn't go with 'narrow-minded'. I think 'convinced' is more appropriate.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Wouldn't worry too much about HaveBlue83. He is on the other Fiesta ST forum as well and goes full baby any time anybody has a difference of opinion of his child speak.

It's hard to take him very seriously when he goes from zero to insults in .0001 secs and structures his replies like a 4th grader.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wouldn't worry too much about HaveBlue83. He is on the other Fiesta ST forum as well and goes full baby any time anybody has a difference of opinion of his child speak.

It's hard to take him very seriously when he goes from zero to insults in .0001 secs and structures his replies like a 4th grader.
Don't hold back Razor... Tell us how you really feel... heh heh

·
Registered
77 Posts
Lol. They dont like me on the other forum. I bought an injen intake...tisk tisk lol.

Moar pics less jibber jabber!

41 - 60 of 96 Posts