Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

Anyone here knows where to get aftermarket performance parts for Fi-ST?

Been looking online and browsing around, don't seem to find any reliable stores....

I'm currently in Edmonton, but travel back and forth to Toronto which is my home town. :)

If anyone knows, give me a shout! or anyone selling theirs. :)

· Registered
9 Posts
I ordered a cai from horsepowerdirect-they'll ship to Canada reasonably just call them. I also ordered my exhaust from fswerks and they ship to canada as well. I ended up getting my stuff sent to the border in ny cause I saved a little in shipping and wanted the drive :D. Both the injen and the fswerks are made in USA so no duty.....

· Registered
588 Posts
Horsepowerdirect and Modbargains!

Cobb

Mountune

FsWerks

cP-E

· Registered
773 Posts
Reactions: DjDevilCloud

· Premium Member
498 Posts
Horsepowerdirect and Modbargains!

Cobb

Mountune

FsWerks

cP-E
Thanks for the mention!

We proudly ship to the far flung reaches of Canadia and also service Canuckistan. Yes, we regularly ship to not just Canada - but all over the world! Hell, we shipped a whole Imola Red E46 M3 to the UAE.

If you're looking for anything specific, let me know. Mountune and FSWerks-exclusive items are about the only things I can't get. Pretty sure I can get CP-e, too, but as they are a vendor here I would suggest asking them first.
Most everything else we can get. If you don't see it listed, just ask. I am working on putting together a few performance brake package options for us with STOPTECH components.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.