Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally been 5 years since I got my Fiesta, and unfortunately I'm required to do an echeck where I am located. My car is stage 3 with a custom tune and I have a catless dp. People told me I can go through the self echeck and should be able to pass. Well my car just keeps showing "not ready" and I have driven it tons of miles, so there's no reason that should be the issue. I've gotten pulled over twice and gotten 2 tickets for expired plates. I can't get another temp tag because Ohio only allows you to have 2. Other than putting the stock dp back on, is there any way I can pass the echeck? I read something on other forums about using a defouler? I don't know a whole lot about cars, I have a friend do all the work on my car. If anyone could give me any advice that would be great because I don't want to lose my job because I can't drive me car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm currently using a defouler and have had no CEL light appear at all. I also have a hollowed out " catted" downpipe which is basically just turned Into a catless DP. But I don't have to do emissions here either. Trying using the defouler. It's a really inexpensive part you can get from your local auto parts store.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts