Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
361 Posts
Is your engine now in low earth orbit?

· Vendor
418 Posts
On occasion, the ECU will spit out a false packet of data and you can see false peaks like that. If you were taking a log, it would only be a single cell of false data. So, it's nothing to worry about, but we are working on a "fix" to filter out the false data.

Ian

· Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I realize it's false data. Normally I just get spikes that show like 60 PSI, and recently it hit 650 PSI, and i was going to take a pic and I forgot, today was the highest fake peak I've seen .

· Registered
488 Posts

· Premium Member
498 Posts
On occasion, the ECU will spit out a false packet of data and you can see false peaks like that. If you were taking a log, it would only be a single cell of false data. So, it's nothing to worry about, but we are working on a "fix" to filter out the false data.

Ian
man, with how often we get this question there ought to be a damn sticky
it's getting ridiculous

· Registered
2,234 Posts
DID some datalogging the other day with the 102 OTS tune 91 oct loaded and only saw a single spike of 67 on the boost but mostly only saw 19 lps boost in the WOT 3 and 4th gear pulls not once over 20 ;( not that the car was slow but it is just about turbo bench racing with my audi driver workmates .. LOL their eyes roll back when i tell them 20 lbs boost ;)

· Registered
361 Posts
Heh

Attachments

· Registered
361 Posts
I didn't make it lol, found it online years ago

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.