Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know there is a lot of PAers so sound off here! [HR][/HR] I'm from Pittsburgh and have been here pretty much all my live. My last car was a Mazda 3 (non speed), which had quite a few mods and I autox it. Had a lot of fun with the car to be honest but even with all the mods I had, the car doesn't come close to the FiSTing that I get now. Not sure on what if any mods with the FiSTing, thinking some kind of bike carrier (roof or hitch mount) and more flapping in the near future...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well I guess I have to chime in. Also from Pittsburgh and a former autocrosser. I started in a Civic Sedan that I ran from stock through STS and enjoyed, then moved to a MK1 MR2 that I also enjoyed. My goal with the Civic was to move all of the go-fast bits over to a hatch and add a turbo B16, but it never happened. The FiST is my way of recapturing the spirit of the car I never built, and I can't be happier. It is so light, tossable and quick.

Little.jpg

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[HR][/HR]
I'm kinda jealous of the painted calipers. Might have to paint mine myself sometime.
[HR][/HR] I was either way on the calipers but after getting the painted, I won't have to bother doing it myself and I like the darker wheels more. Im cleaning off the wheels and calipers every other day just to keep them looking nice. Wonder how long that will last, lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
[HR][/HR][HR][/HR] I was either way on the calipers but after getting the painted, I won't have to bother doing it myself and I like the darker wheels more. Im cleaning off the wheels and calipers every other day just to keep them looking nice. Wonder how long that will last, lol
Yeah I here you on that. I regret not just ordering mine with everything I wanted. The brake dust kills my OCD cleaning. I'll take a pic next time of the front wheels half dirty and half clean. Its like they turn the color of the painted ones with brake dust.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
13 Posts
[HR][/HR]no comments ='s fail... ! :p
Sorry....Have had the car two weeks. It will be my daily driver. My commute is 50 miles a day. So far a blast to drive! I also have a 2013 Ford Escape Titanium that my wife drives, and my toy, a 2011 Mustang GT/CS convertible.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
If anyone is interested, Im planning on attending the next autox event for the Steel Cities SCCA on 8-24 2014 Schedule | STCsolo.com[HR][/HR] you can pre register online, cost is $40 for non SCCA members. Steel Cities Region - Solo Event #6 info on Aug 24, 2014 (961586) | MotorsportReg.com[HR][/HR]My girl friend and our brew are also coming so don't be afraid to bring yours too!
Registered. One Focus ST is in our group already, so that will be interesting to see the Fiesta run against the Focus. I'm not sure if my wife will be OK with me bringing my girlfriend however. ; )

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great event yesterday...after being off for many years, it was nice to get back on track again. Eventually I clawed my way up to third place. Of the Fiesta STs in GS. Of which, there were three. LOL! I couldn't even keep the Fiestas 2-3-4 sweep in class (behind the Focus ST). A young lady in a GTI blasted a great last run to grab 4th place in class. Oh well, I was happy with my performance anyway. I kept shaving a bit more each run and didn't hit any cones. Having two identical FiST running a second faster than you takes away all of your BS excuses...I hope to get out there and chase Dan and Mister_Mino some more!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts