Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Bummed I missed out on this and meeting you guys. Maybe next time I'll make it out. I was busy working on this turd I just got delivered from VA

Had to bribe some labor with beer and pizza but I think autocrossing would have been more fun!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If you were working on that (please tell me you didn't buy it so I don't have to flame you for it, lol), you DID miss out!

There were 6 entries for GS; a FoST, 3 FiST, GTI, and a Stealth! Excluding the FoST because it really belongs in DS and it's cheating being in GS, there was just ONE SECOND difference between the 3 FiST and the GTI! It was AMAZINGLY close!

Results here: http://stcsolo.com/content/results/2014/2014-STC-SCCA-Final-Results-Event6.pdf

I almost ended up just 0.315 behind second place but it was a dirty run as I hit the second freaking gate cone! Overall, not too shabby even though its been 5 years since my last autox!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just means you're more exclusive... ;) Seems here in Pittsburgh at least that Black is the common color for the Fiesta ST. There is a used Blue up at the local Ford dealership and a couple red ones here in the thread. No white or Molten that I know of. I don't get around the city much since I work 1.6 miles from home so I don't see much of anything! lol.. Welcome to the PA thread! :p

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I don't think there is a state with as much separation between Western PA and Eastern PA folk. Not to mention all the loonies in the middle, omg they are the worst! :p Depending how far you are, might as well say Western NJ, lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Awesome, glad you're going to be able to make it! Haven't decided if I'm going to the NHSCC on the 28th yet but probably will. Seen Dan post on racepa that he got an exhaust on his car so might go just to hear it...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Rain was done by the time we started and pad was dry early. Was a super fun course, I really liked it... and took 1st, but only two GS cars. Where were all the Fiestas?! :p

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry that I missed the event, I had a family issue arise at the last minute. The weatherman said it was going to pour all day so I volunteered to take care of it, but then of course it was fine and I was REALLY bummed that I wasn't there. I am planning on NHSCC, fingers crossed.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts