Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Looking at these for next year, super light for the price and I can get milled to correct legal offset fairly cheaply...
wheels.JPG

Also playing with the idea of hitting a couple of the national events since we have 3 events relatively close to us.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm on the streets of Pittsburgh, too. (Well, Shaler anyway.) My Molten Orange FiST, bought in March 2014, is about to get a Mountune MP 215 kit installed. Anyone else have one of these installed? If so, I'd appreciate hearing from you. If not, I'll let you all know how I like it very soon. This car is so much fun to drive that I'm surprized that the government hasn't made it illegal. So... a bit more horsepower and torque seem like just the ticket to even more fun. I've owned a number of performance cars in my life, and my FiST absoutely ranks right up there among the best of them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Anyone selling their OEM wheels. Im also going to be looking for OEM tires so if you have either the wheels or tires please message me i need both ASAP. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know I’m late to the show but since I’m just now deciding to find out how many fiesta st owners are in Pittsburgh I’ll add myself to the list lol

41 - 59 of 59 Posts