Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would start a thread on here and say hello from the UK! Had my ST since January 2014 although it was a March 2013 registration with 300 miles on in when bought.

couple of things already done, but mainly cosmetic but will be going the Mountune route when funds permit.

A couple of Dealer pictures:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I did have a MK6 Fiesta ST (or XR4 if from Australia). That had its power upgraded from 150bhp to 200bhp:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Will post a couple of photos of my first mods.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
First mods were to de-tango the indicators:

Before

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

After

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have also replaced the centre brake light with the one off the Focus ST:

Before

image.jpg

After:

image.jpg

Clear brake light looks much nicer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, and one more modification which I find essential in keeping the boot clear. A boot liner:

image.jpg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Car got a clean yesterday...

image.jpg

Nice bit of beading the following morning...

image.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Looks sweet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers, a, I am struggling with posting images from my ipad, try to post images and they don't show up until I post, then are duplicated.

·
Registered
587 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey Pete does that focus light direct fit? Or do you have to mod it. The rear tail lamp center?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's a straight swap, however make sure you check the box before leaving the dealers and the first 2 I got were cracked.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well got the mail order Mountune MP215 kit this week and fitted it. All went well but got near to the end of my tether trying to fit the snout in the Mountune air box. Lost a bit of knuckle skin! Not had the chance to floor it to see any real difference, but got a rolling road day in September, so hope to beat my previous 204bhp.

looking to fit US style wing mirror cover with the fins on the top but having trouble finding them on the internet. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Well got the mail order Mountune MP215 kit this week and fitted it. All went well but got near to the end of my tether trying to fit the snout in the Mountune air box. Lost a bit of knuckle skin! Not had the chance to floor it to see any real difference, but got a rolling road day in September, so hope to beat my previous 204bhp.

looking to fit US style wing mirror cover with the fins on the top but having trouble finding them on the internet. Any help would be appreciated.
Try here for a Mirror cover not sure if you have a signal lamp or not in the mirror both are available
MIRROR PART
Part # With Lamp BE8Z17D743CA (LEFT MIRROR) BE8Z17D742CA (RIGHT MIRROR)
Part# Without Lamp BE8Z17D743BA (LEFT MIRROR) BE8Z17D742BA (RIGHT MIRROR)

·
Registered
634 Posts
Gah, hate you brits and your sexy coupes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cheers!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts