Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping a few of you guys who have installed an AP could post photos of where you have it mounted.
Specifically anybody who is using it to monitor boost.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
do you find that in location it gets in the way of the instrument panel with the radio and climate?
i would think on the left side would be better? anyone have it on that side?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
do you find that in location it gets in the way of the instrument panel with the radio and climate?
i would think on the left side would be better? anyone have it on that side?
Not really. I use the MFT screen and steering wheel controls 99% of the time, and it only kinda gets in the way of the fan control, but it doesnt bother me. Personal preference is really what this boils down too.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts

Mounted to vents, very happy with the set-up

·
Registered
488 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Does the accessport have to be plugged in constantly in order for the tune to work, or are you guys just leaving it plugged in for a readout of various measurements?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Does the accessport have to be plugged in constantly in order for the tune to work, or are you guys just leaving it plugged in for a readout of various measurements?
No to your first and yes to your second question.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
488 Posts
No it does not have to be plugged in for the tune to work, its flashed onto your ECU :) I like to tell people its my new ipod, they are like "whoa that awesome" hehe

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'm not using the full mounting kit. I couldn't get mine to stay stuck to the dash with the supplied 3M tape, so mine is attached with super velcro (it doesn't move around at all.. lol)

Attachments

Reactions: canadian_commerce
1 - 20 of 38 Posts