Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! And yes, as the title states, I picked up my Molten Orange FiST today! Fully loaded with all the options you can get, I guess it's just the color, upgraded rims, navi and sunroof. Put about 400 km on it after I left dealership and the car is simply fantastic and a blast to drive .... no regrets what so ever! I was a bit concerned with the color choice at first and the Orange seats along with the exterior color but I'm so glad I went all in, looks amazing and not to ostentatious at all. Still working in the engine but seriously I am very impressed, feels so tight and strapped in .... loving it, can't wait to head out again tomorrow!

First thing this weekend is to get snows and rims, the snow will be here anytime, any suggestions on snow tire and rim configuration ? Should I stay with 17's go 16's steel rims etc ...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats, I'm only a little jealous. Spoke to my sales guy today and it looks like I should get my FiST Thursday or Friday. I already ordered my winter tires and went with what was recommended in the owners manual 195/45 R16. I'm probably never going to use chains but its nice to have the option since I live close to the Rockies and take the occasional winter drive through them. I had wanted Michelins but they could only get Toyos in the right size. I also got steel rims with the sensors in them, no point in nice rims during an Alberta winter. Enjoy your car! I ordered the identical colour and options myself. It's good to hear the colour is amazing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like it'll be a great weekend for you, you'll be smiling ear to ear! Lol thanks for the heads up on the winter's, gotta get them asap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts