Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys and gals,
I am placing my order this Friday for my ST. There's only one problem...I cannot decide on the color! I've narrowed it down to two. Race Red and Performance blue. Both are sweet colors. What do you all think? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Ive grown to like the red more than the blue but both colors are great. Way better than green which falls at the bottom of my list.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
I went with Performance Blue and don't regret it all. From reading on the FiST forums it seems that Race Red is the least favourite. The Rado wheels are a nice touch and not as bland as the standard silver ones. Plus Top Gear's review was with a PB FiST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Tuxedo is smooth, understated, and ALWAYS desirable. Matches the grill too

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have the race red.

Seems like the dealerships in my area all preordered in that colour. But I still haven't seen one FiST on the road yet.

Nice colour but I wish it were more of a deeper red. Having said that, I think I'd still choose the red over the blue.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I thought about it for several minutes. Neither of those colors were on my choice list. So after much thought, since you are ordering, flip a quarter. If you were buying off a lot I would say whatever you could get cheaper.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've only seen the PB on a FoST and it looks beautiful in person (esp with those Rado wheels!). Learned after having a yellow car that brighter colors attract the wrong attention so...your risk if you go red :p

·
Registered
153 Posts
This is a tuff question, make sure you find a car at the dealer in both colors. They will look different than in the brochure. I do love my Molten Orange, it really pops in the sun.
Ron

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts