Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Thanks Guys! We are excited to start pushing this platform as we did with the Focus ST. We LOVE this car and see lots of things in it's future. Hope you guys like what we do!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Welcome! and that DP looks fantastic!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
On the bottom of the product page, you guys quote install prices too? Is that true? thanks

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome. That down pipe looks impressive. Love to see a full exhaust as well :)

Tappin on the phone

·
Registered
77 Posts
They have dyno pics on the product pages. Stock numbers look among the lowest I have seen but the gains look nice. The max and average numbers on the graphs seem off compared to the actual line which seems weird.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Wow they already have the entire turbo back on their site! That looks pretty sweet. In for videos :D

Tappin on the phone

·
Registered
244 Posts
I am very confused, at the bottom of the page you have a picture of the Fiesta cat back exhaust. What exactly are we looking at? i see one large single exit exhaust tip but what is that set back from it? looks like another tip that would terminate somewhere under the trunk. In one of the other pictures it looks like it is capped off.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Welcome. That down pipe looks impressive. Love to see a full exhaust as well :)

Tappin on the phone
You asked and here it is: Fiesta ST | cp-e?
Our Catback also comes with options, you can delete the resonator with a straight pipe and you can also purchase a dual tip for the exhaust

They have dyno pics on the product pages. Stock numbers look among the lowest I have seen but the gains look nice. The max and average numbers on the graphs seem off compared to the actual line which seems weird.
We have a Mustang Dyno MD-AWD-500-SE Dynamometer. This gives us the ability to dyno motorcycles, all wheel, front wheel and rear wheel drive vehicles in house. With the capabilities to handle up to 900whp and up to 150mph speeds. People have nicknames the Mustang Dynos "The Heartbreaker" The mustang dynos are load based dynos so basically it gives you the WHP that you are actually putting on the ground while driving on the road. Most tuners that tune on a dyno prefer the mustang dyno because of this, it's the next best thing to street tuning. so it will post lower numbers than a dynojet which calculates WHP without load.

I am very confused, at the bottom of the page you have a picture of the Fiesta cat back exhaust. What exactly are we looking at? i see one large single exit exhaust tip but what is that set back from it? looks like another tip that would terminate somewhere under the trunk. In one of the other pictures it looks like it is capped off.
That capped pipe is called a Helmholtz Resonator. We have adjusted the cap during R&D to tune out any drone and provide the best sound. This video explains it best.

Best price I have seen for a DP yet, and you're only 45 minutes from my house. I may have to pay you a visit.
We are always happy to greet visitors!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts