Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG. What a p.i.t.a. !! So many cracks, slots, angles, and with the clear bra on the wheels wells, door edges, a TON OF WORK. I literally polished my 911 in no time compared to the ST. I have the performance blue which makes the polish stand out stand out around the clear bra really bad. Had to keep going over with a finger nail. Regardless, it looks terrific. Pictures to follow.....Sparcodog

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly, I spent the whole day washing three cars, polished 2 of them. Polishing an F350 would be a chore, somewhat of a stress reliever for me doing this.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The only thing that I disliked about waxing this car is all the textured black plastic. That stuff will not release wax with a simple wipe down. I have to bust out the tooth brush or just use Meguiar's Hot Shine to mask it when I'm feeling lazy.

And I use Zaino and Glare products. Those are supposed to be the ones that are easiest to remove.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wash, clay bar, polish, Griots Garage Best of Show Wax with a dual action polisher

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
269 Posts
OMG. What a p.i.t.a. !! So many cracks, slots, angles, and with the clear bra on the wheels wells, door edges, a TON OF WORK. I literally polished my 911 in no time compared to the ST. I have the performance blue which makes the polish stand out stand out around the clear bra really bad. Had to keep going over with a finger nail. Regardless, it looks terrific. Pictures to follow.....Sparcodog
That's the exact reason I don't like clear bras. I've never really understood the point. Cars are meant to be driven and in the process get some love marks. Just part of the deal :)

I'd rather have some rock chips than wax build up along the edge of a clear bra.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts