Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a 2017 magnetic grey Fiesta ST at my local carmax, 24k miles and it looks pretty clean. No recaro seats, no style package, pretty much the base level ST. The thing I’m wondering about is it’s going to be about 17.2k out the door after ttl&l, which works out in my budget at like $220-240/mo.

Am I being gouged or is it worth the price for the car I’m getting? I need a new commuter and the ST ticks all my boxes as something that’s good on gas but that can be fun if need be.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd say that's fairly reasonable. Not sure Texas prices vs NY, but we paid about that for our 2014 with the same mileage and full warranty. (Which has paid for itself).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Saw a 2017 magnetic grey Fiesta ST at my local carmax, 24k miles and it looks pretty clean. No recaro seats, no style package, pretty much the base level ST. The thing I’m wondering about is it’s going to be about 17.2k out the door after ttl&l, which works out in my budget at like $220-240/mo.

Am I being gouged or is it worth the price for the car I’m getting? I need a new commuter and the ST ticks all my boxes as something that’s good on gas but that can be fun if need be.
I bought my 2016 brand new out the door for 19k. But I suppose the used car market may be inflated at this time. It’s been a great car though. Almost 100,000 miles and no issues.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I bought my 2016 brand new out the door for 19k. But I suppose the used car market may be inflated at this time. It’s been a great car though. Almost 100,000 miles and no issues.
I bought a 2018 with similar mileage (from a Dealer) for $12K out the door

·
Registered
131 Posts

I think that's too much, especially at Carmax. They give you nothing for a car you want to sell and are expensive for the ones you want to buy. Just my opinion. I paid $19,900 for my base back in 2014!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts