Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon.

I'm thinking about downsizing my GTR due to moving house and I'm considering a Fiesta ST.

Looking at the Ford website I thought a ST2 in orange/red/white with the styling pack, sat nav and a couple of other bits.

Any thoughts on options? What's worthwhile?

Any stats on the colour mix of cars sold in the UK? There are a lot of these on the road where I live so it would be nice to stand out a little bit!

When is the next facelift expected?

Any opinions on the mountune upgrade?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely go with the Recaro seats. Its completely worth it. And a facelift? This is the first year with the new front end on the Fiesta. I dont see them changing it for at least 2-3 years.
Thanks, the seats look good and they're standard on a ST2 right?

Re the facelift, I just thought the aston-style front end seemed to have been around for a while that's all.

· Registered
94 Posts
I honestly dont know how the packaging works (ST2 vs. ST3). I believe it can be ordered as a stand alone option in the US, albeit a pricy one (something like $1700). As far as the grill goes, I dont know how it has been in the UK, but it is new to the US on the 14's.

· Registered
2,234 Posts
Welcome and thanks for stopping and asking about the FiST Not sure about in the UK but It seems here in NA the most popular color is the Orange followed by blue black white silver all about tied for 2nd and Green then Red seems to be least selected in these parts at the moment anyway...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.