Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon.

I'm thinking about downsizing my GTR due to moving house and I'm considering a Fiesta ST.

Looking at the Ford website I thought a ST2 in orange/red/white with the styling pack, sat nav and a couple of other bits.

Any thoughts on options? What's worthwhile?

Any stats on the colour mix of cars sold in the UK? There are a lot of these on the road where I live so it would be nice to stand out a little bit!

When is the next facelift expected?

Any opinions on the mountune upgrade?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Definitely go with the Recaro seats. Its completely worth it. And a facelift? This is the first year with the new front end on the Fiesta. I dont see them changing it for at least 2-3 years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely go with the Recaro seats. Its completely worth it. And a facelift? This is the first year with the new front end on the Fiesta. I dont see them changing it for at least 2-3 years.
Thanks, the seats look good and they're standard on a ST2 right?

Re the facelift, I just thought the aston-style front end seemed to have been around for a while that's all.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I honestly dont know how the packaging works (ST2 vs. ST3). I believe it can be ordered as a stand alone option in the US, albeit a pricy one (something like $1700). As far as the grill goes, I dont know how it has been in the UK, but it is new to the US on the 14's.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts