Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you have seen this but for anyone that has been begging for a rear motor mount, here's the first option for our car from powerflex. Never heard of powerflex but did a lil research and focus guys and others have praised the insert for cleaning up the engine slop.

Fix The Rear Motor Mount of Your Fiesta ST with Powerflex Bushings and Eliminate Wheel Hop!

I ordered mine from modbargains.com on Sunday so I hope they hurry up and ship so it'll get here before or on Friday 3/21 for my birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
In to see how much vibration this adds. I have prothane inserts and a solid rear on my DD now. Maybe I'm old, but I'm looking for a more refined option now...

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had to cancel my order because I got a voicemail saying that these actually are NOT in stock and are on a 4 week back order.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered again but from horsepower direct. Hopefully they have them in stock if not oh well nothing I can do but wait.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Horsepower direct DOES have these in stock. They answered my PM quick. Mine was shipped today :)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Horsepower direct DOES have these in stock. They answered my PM quick. Mine was shipped today :)

Would you mind posting up again after you've installed them and had a chance to drive around? This is next on my list of mods and I am just trying to decide between pulling the trigger on these or waiting for someone to make a new motor mount altogether.

·
Registered
743 Posts
For the upper and lower bushings to be effective, wouldn't it be better to have a thicker bar/part? I had this on my WRX and the replacement bar was impressive, the OEM, not so much.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm excited to see your review. Were you having the 1-2 clunk?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
Mmmm I think so sometimes. It seems to be all about clutch work but this insert should make shifting into second feel sharper with less engine slop

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Does it say anywhere on the package what hardness they are ?
Nope. The box looks like universal packaging for powerflex. The only thing mentioning the fiesta is a sticker on the box with the part number

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I get a really loud banging noise when I shift into 2nd going wot. If this fixes your issue I might try it out

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
I think I know what your talking about. My car bangs and snaps hard into gear when I am shifting fast and letting the clutch out quickly, this should help with that

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts