Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I want to get the Quaife LSD ATB installed on my 2015 FiST. Looking to find someone trustworthy in Houston area. Probably a long shot, but thought I would ask anyway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I want to get the Quaife LSD ATB installed on my 2015 FiST. Looking to find someone trustworthy in Houston area. Probably a long shot, but thought I would ask anyway.
Try Kozmic Motorsports. I talked to them a year ago and they said I could bring the car or pull the transmission myself. I haven't done it yet. Thought I would wait until the clutch needs replacing. They sound like they know what they're doing, however I don't know of any referrals. The labor was $1000 plus if I remember, so buy your own parts, oil, everything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try Kozmic Motorsports. I talked to them a year ago and they said I could bring the car or pull the transmission myself. I haven't done it yet. Thought I would wait until the clutch needs replacing. They sound like they know what they're doing, however I don't know of any referrals. The labor was $1000 plus if I remember, so buy your own parts, oil, everything.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They quoted me $700. Sounded like they’ve done it before. Just ordered it from Mountune.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts