Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had trouble installing my front rally armour flaps, there appears to be a difference in the inner guard between US and Euro. Stay tuned, in contact with rally armour.

Attachments

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rally Armour have been excellent, they're very keen to solve the problem ASAP. The time difference is a killer hence slowing the solution down, also doesn't help that Ford globally lack communication between region ie part codes.

Reactions: riluo

·
Registered
65 Posts
As you can see in nevermind photos theres a gap and you couldn't fully secure the mud flap to the inner guard so there was movement to the top half of the mud flaps. Rally Armor didnt realize the US and Euro inner gaurd was different. They quickly developed the extra support that you can see me holding and it now attached to the inner gaurd fixing the drama.

·
Registered
526 Posts
As you can see in nevermind photos theres a gap and you couldn't fully secure the mud flap to the inner guard so there was movement to the top half of the mud flaps. Rally Armor didnt realize the US and Euro inner gaurd was different. They quickly developed the extra support that you can see me holding and it now attached to the inner gaurd fixing the drama.
awsome! thanks for sharing. im assuming this is an option when ordering online

1 - 10 of 10 Posts