Ford Fiesta ST Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Then you can buy wheels like these, 15x9, 12 lbs, roll formed(which is close to the strength of forged) $129 each:)

NOTE: will not fit without some body work and rear camber change or flares

The 15x7 is around 11 lbs and $119 each and will fit.

You simply cannot fit the quality and low weight of these and a few others made in 4x108mm and might not ever.

I have 6 on order:)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Is it cocaine or meth? You are wired dude...or do you just love the Ford Fiesta St that much? Frenetic

·
Registered
19 Posts
I do full conversions to 4x100 or 5x108 if you are interested. (108mm bolt circle is the largest that our hubs allow)

I can send you all new oem parts already drilled to bolt right on, or I can re-drill your existing hubs and rotors if you pull them and send em to me.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Gun Runner, thanks for posting. Is this is bolt-on affair? I haven't even looked at the hubs on this car in detail. Are new bearings required? What is the cost and turnaround time?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Gun Runner, thanks for posting. Is this is bolt-on affair? I haven't even looked at the hubs on this car in detail. Are new bearings required? What is the cost and turnaround time?
It is $440 for 4 new hubs, and 4 new rotors, all drilled to 4x100. All original ford/Motorcraft parts. I can install extended ARP studs for $60 extra. This price includes shipping.

You do not need new wheel bearings, just pull your stock ones and re-use them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I do full conversions to 4x100 or 5x108 if you are interested. (108mm bolt circle is the largest that our hubs allow)

I can send you all new oem parts already drilled to bolt right on, or I can re-drill your existing hubs and rotors if you pull them and send em to me.

Is this conversion still avaliable ? And would you ship to the UK?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts